Schlage Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm and Handleset Grip with Accent Lever, Satin Nickel, FE469NX ACC 619 CAM RH
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the Schlage Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm and Handleset Grip with Accent Lever, Satin Nickel, FE469NX ACC 619 CAM RH by Schlage Lock Company at Locksmithing NY. MPN: FE469NX ACC 716 CAM LH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At Schlage, we know security. After all, we’ve been innovating locks for more than 90 years. Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, we’ve created a
At Schlage, we know security. After all, we’ve been innovating locks for more than 90 years. Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, we’ve created a door lock that combines all of our best security features into one lock—redefining what it means to be secure. With our innovative touchscreen feature, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use—safeguarding your home even more.
The Schlage BE469NX is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, the highest residential rating. Built from high quality materials, this keyless deadbolt gives you the highest level of security at the main point of entry. Additionally, the Schlage BE469NX door lock comes with a built-in audible alarm sensor that alerts you to activity at the door. You can select between 3 alert modes, activity, tamper, or forced entry, providing alerts from first contact with door or handle to when the door is opened. Quickly and easily cycle between the three settings simply by pressing a button on the lock.
The Schlage BE469NX includes a touchscreen deadbolt with one back-up key, four AA batteries, and user guide and installation instructions.. If you plan to use this product with Z-wave systems other than Nexia Home Intelligence, please contact your Z-Wave provider to verify compatibility.
The Schlage BE469NX is backed by a Lifetime Limited mechanical and finish warranty and 1-year electronics warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Z-wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- 3-Alert modes (activity, tamper and forced entry) let you know when someone is coming or going and communicate potential security threats
- Ansi Grade 1-delivered the highest level of Durability and security at the main points of entry
- Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen protects against fingerprints and smudges and ensures wear patterns remain undetectable
- Easily control who has the access to your home. Memory for up to 30 different access codes means everyone can have their own Number, from the kids to the pet sitter and housekeeper
- Adjustable through-bolt on handlesets can move up and down 1 1/2" to fit a variety of pre-existing holes.
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Built-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
|Brand:||Schlage Lock Company|
|Model:||FE469NX ACC 619 CAM RH|
|Part Number:||FE469NX ACC 716 CAM LH|
|MPN:||FE469NX ACC 716 CAM LH|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.13 x 21.75 x 21.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|